Caring for your bedding
Keep all your La Chambre items in tip-top shape with these general care tips:
- Avoid products containing benzoyl peroxide, alpha hydroxy acids and chlorine bleach. These include skin care products and acne medications, hair products and dyes, cosmetics, toothpastes and household cleaners.
- To remove stains, try Oxyclean instead of bleach.
- Do not use fabric softeners, dryer sheets, harsh liquid or powder detergents.
- Do not wash with clothes - zippers, hooks, etc. cause abrasion.
- Wash similar items together - same colour and fabric.
The essentials for caring for your sheets.
- Wash before the first use.
- Wash at 40°C maximum, every 7 to 10 days, without overloading your machine.
- Avoid washing powders, fabric softeners, dryer wipes and bleaching agents, which damage the natural fibres of your clothes.
- Air dry or tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron at low temperature, or not at all.
If you have any further questions about the care of your linen, please contact us by email.
Maintain your silk pillowcases.
- Wash before first use.
- Wash at 30°C maximum, once or twice a month, in a laundry net.
- If washing by hand, do not wring or soak.
- Use a liquid detergent with a neutral pH.
- Avoid powdered detergents, fabric softeners, bleaches and bleaching agents that damage the natural fibers of the laundry.
- Air dry, flat, without exposing directly to a heat source.
- Iron on the "silk" mode.
- Do not use a steam iron.
- Iron when the pillowcase is damp.
- Do not dampen the pillowcase when ironing if it is already dry.
More tips on how to care for your silk pillowcases right here.