1. Can you introduce yourself in a few words ?
I'm Oriane, businesswoman, in a couple for 11 years and mother of a 20 months old boy.
2. How did you get the idea of founding @mkidsparis?
Ahah it's a long story! After creating Story compagnie, my communication agency 4 years ago, I wanted more and I became a mom, so it was an obvious choice.
3. What advice do you have for people who want to start their own business?
To believe in your projects, after all, if it has already happened in your head, it's a project that deserves to be completed, right?
4. For you, what does your room represent?
Clearly, my room is my decompression chamber.
5. How did you decorate it ?
Very sober, wood, white, and washed linen of course.
6. What is your advice when you want to renew the decoration of your room?
Start with one piece, for example the bed, and match the decoration with this piece!
7. What book can we find on your bedside table?
A book? Let's say a phone at the risk of disappointing, I am ultra connected, my work ends late and always on my phone. In another life, maybe Musso.
8. What is your night routine?
None really, it's freestyle but always in washed linen.
9. What is the first thing you do when you wake up ? Do you have a morning routine?
I air my house and light my candles. For me, there is nothing more important than an airy, fresh-smelling house. It's my number one reflex.
10. How do you feel when you slip into your sheets?
Truly a joy! I have fallen in love with washed linen. It stays fresh and I always feel like I have clean sheets.
11. What is your advice for sleeping well?
To sleep well you have to move around a lot during the day (laughs)
12. What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Phone and coffee
13. What is your favorite La Chambre product?
My favorite product is the white washed linen comforter cover.
14. What are your plans for 2022?
Build a new house and travel.
So many beautiful steps taken and beautiful projects to come for our sweet Oriane. We hope you enjoyed this wonderful interview, and if you're still asking, we invite you to read the one with Miss Made and our other interview with MarieinMay. And above all... don't forget to visit @oriane.home.deco 's instagram page !
See you soon, for new interviews !